I was excited to go Christmas shopping with my wife on Sunday for the kids. After struggling to find a parking place and fighting off the crowd, my excitement quickly died down. Within 10 minutes of arriving at Target, boredom set in and I was surfing the internet on my DROID Incredible. I glanced up
- 2:39 pmWhy raising a daughter scares the crap out of me
- 7:26 amThe Job Change Conundrum
- 6:02 amApartments Overload
- 6:54 amRatings and Reviews – Oversaturation or Maturation?
- 8:39 amSet Your Data Free