It’s been months now since Craigslist decided to give their user base a better search, user and mobile experience. Since my last article about the changes to Craigslist and the debate about posting tools, another major change was released. I think this latest change can put the debate to rest. If you watched the Webinar
- 2:39 pmWhy raising a daughter scares the crap out of me
- 7:26 amThe Job Change Conundrum
- 6:02 amApartments Overload
- 6:54 amRatings and Reviews – Oversaturation or Maturation?
- 8:39 amSet Your Data Free
At the end of September, we joked internally about the changes coming to Craigslist. We didn’t actually know what they were going to be, only that they were coming. October is the Craigslist month of doom. Last year it was the Great Ghosting Ruckus that caused leads to vanish into a black hole of ads.