Complainers change their complaints, but they never reduce the amount of time spent in complaining. ~Mason Cooley I had to get an epidural last week. Feel free to insert a pregnancy joke here: “How many pounds was your baby?” or “Have any problem pushing the little sucker out?” Ha Ha, you’re all real hilarious. I
- 2:39 pmWhy raising a daughter scares the crap out of me
- 7:26 amThe Job Change Conundrum
- 6:02 amApartments Overload
- 6:54 amRatings and Reviews – Oversaturation or Maturation?
- 8:39 amSet Your Data Free