I hope you’ll forgive me while I lament a little. I’ve just climbed out of the roughest 4 weeks I’ve had in my life. They have caused me to look within myself and want to change. It’s made me rethink what it is I’m doing out here in this great big world and whether I’m
- 2:39 pmWhy raising a daughter scares the crap out of me
- 7:26 amThe Job Change Conundrum
- 6:02 amApartments Overload
- 6:54 amRatings and Reviews – Oversaturation or Maturation?
- 8:39 amSet Your Data Free
It’s National Hallmark LOVE day. It’s the one day a year when you reflect on your love for that special someone or someones (Hello UTAH!). Let’s stop the card and flower buying frenzy for a moment and think. One day? 365 days in a year and you only do this ONCE? What the hell is