Without business networking, the telephone as we know it might never have existed. Forced to setup his seemingly unimpressive telephone prototype in the top floor of Machinery Hall at the Centennial Exposition in Philadelphia in 1876, Alexander Graham Bell was desperate. The hot summer sun had been assaulting guests through the glass roof all day
- 2:39 pmWhy raising a daughter scares the crap out of me
- 7:26 amThe Job Change Conundrum
- 6:02 amApartments Overload
- 6:54 amRatings and Reviews – Oversaturation or Maturation?
- 8:39 amSet Your Data Free