I remember the first time I had to change my daughter’s diaper. I looked down at the area I’d only known on a casual basis and gasped at the mess. A black tarry substance had coated itself amongst the, ahem, folds and other, err, areas. Gross. Nervously, I grabbed a wipe and proceeded to pat
- 2:39 pmWhy raising a daughter scares the crap out of me
- 7:26 amThe Job Change Conundrum
- 6:02 amApartments Overload
- 6:54 amRatings and Reviews – Oversaturation or Maturation?
- 8:39 amSet Your Data Free
“Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown.” ~Author Unknown The sun is setting on this perfect fathers day. I’ve been a Father now for 5 years. I try real hard to be a good one. I get mad sometimes when I shouldn’t and often don’t discipline when I should